As a non-profit 501c3 charitable organization, the Arboretum depends solely on donations of time and money. Our members are the primary source of funding for operations and maintenance. Memberships are on an annual basis and all donations are tax deductible.
As a member, you become a vital part of our mission of cultivating a unique environment for recreation, education and inspiration.
General Membership Levels
Single (1 adult over 18)
- Arboretum Window Decal/Bumper Sticker
- Monthly e-newsletter
- Twice yearly “Nature at Night” events including free food and entertainment
- Discounts on merchandise (10%)
Dual (2 Adults over 18)
- Membership benefits of Single plus:
- One 1 yr subscription to Better Homes & Gardens
- Quarterly e-magazine
Family/Household (2 adults plus children or grandchildren under 18)
- Membership benefits of Dual plus:
- Discounts to special events (10% for 2)
- The American Horticultural Society (AHS) Reciprocal Admissions Program (RAP) adds to the value of a Jacksonville Arboretum & Gardens membership by providing special admission privileges and other benefits at other RAP-participating locations (~300) throughout North America and the Cayman Islands. Simply show your Jacksonville Arboretum & Gardens membership card at a RAP garden and start receiving perks. Find participating organizations at www.ahsgardening.org/rapgardens
Friend (Family/Household or Non-Profit Organization for 2 adults)
- Membership benefits of Family/Household plus:
- Listing on website. For non-profit organizations, link to company website.
We welcome all donations. Those under $40 and any monies received over the amount for a specific membership level will be counted as a donation.
Charitable certificate: #CH26069.
or mail checks to:
Jacksonville Arboretum & Gardens
P.O. Box 350430
Jacksonville, FL 32225
Note: NO POSTAL MAIL CAN BE RECEIVED AT STREET ADDRESS! There is no staff or office at the location.