As a non-profit 501c3 charitable organization, the Arboretum depends solely on donations of time and money. Our members are the primary source of funding for operations and maintenance. Memberships are on an annual basis and all donations are tax deductible.
As a member, you become a vital part of our mission of cultivating a unique environment for recreation, education and inspiration.
General Membership Levels
Single (1 adult over 18)
- Arboretum Window Decal/Bumper Sticker
- Monthly e-newsletter
- Members Only Owl Prowls
- Discounts on merchandise (10%)
Dual (2 Adults over 18)
- Membership benefits of Single plus:
- One 1 yr subscription to Better Homes & Gardens
- Quarterly e-magazine
Family/Household (2 adults plus children or grandchildren under 18)
- Membership benefits of Dual plus:
- Discounts to special events (10% for 2)
Friend (Family/Household or Non-Profit Organization for 2 adults)
- Membership benefits of Family/Household plus:
- Listing on website. For non-profit organizations, link to company website.
We welcome all donations. Those under $40 and any monies received over the amount for a specific membership level will be counted as a donation.
Charitable certificate: #CH26069.
Please remember YOUR membership amount and proceed to our paypal donation page to make your contribution.