Tails & Trails Sponsored by Tito’s Handmade Vodka
Celebrate fall with a relaxing afternoon in nature alongside your favorite human and canine friends.
Join us for an event that celebrates our best four-legged friends! The pet-loving public can explore the Arboretum’s natural wonders while enjoying signature Tito’s cocktails and live music by 7th Street band. Dogs are always welcome at the Arboretum and on October 15, we’ll host an event with something special for humans and dogs alike. It’s a canine social – tails not required!
- Signature “Puptails” from Tito’s Handmade Vodka (mocktails also available)
- Guided Trail Hikes with Master Naturalists
- Food trucks
- Live music from 7 Street Band
- Dog pools and Dog Disc Exhibition
- Pawtography for you and your pup
- Local pet businesses, including sponsors like Pet Cure Oncology and SEVO-Med
- Local vendors, such as Purina, PupCycle (doggie ice cream!), and more!
- Featured non-profit: Friends of Jacksonville Animals
- Friends of Jacksonville Animals works directly with Jacksonville’s Animal Care and Protective Services to benefit the lives of shelter animals by focusing on fundraising to assist with medical care, enrich the shelter environment and promote adoptions to reduce euthanasia.